interesting happenings

so my wallet recently took a dive when i decided to replce ll 8 t5s on my teklight with geissmen bulbs(sad). ive probably been runing them for about 2 weeks now and the results well there makeing my jaw drop [language filter] near everyday. i decided to go with 1 actinic plus 1 midday and 6 aqua blue plus(plotting). color wasnt my main thing it was more for growth. and actually there is plenty of color for my liking.

any ways now for the results. in 2 weeks time my gsp has started to grow like nuts,some of my zoanthids are spliting every other day, my rhodactus just split my leather is branching out more and sprouted out little white polyps which puts its previous low light assumption to waste,my monti has polyps now and for the cool part. im waiting to hear back from impur to confirm they were brown while he had them. but i had got these brown zoanthids from him for cheap they were pretty boring and i was about to get rid of them but they color morphed to a crazzy green center i cant find any like it and im really excited about it. also something really wierd i had this brow plain as could be sps rubble i got from josh forever go there super comon supposibly grow fast and you can buy a huge colony for like 15 dollars. well it turned purple like coraline algae dark purple and still has all its little polyps healthy as ever. strange things but very exciting i must say my tank is doing the best it ever has and probably will only get better with time.

just wanted to share my news. ill try to get pics of the 2 color morphs up soon