Jump to content


mister crabs

Recommended Posts

ok....so I am posting this here AND in the WTB forum so i can get some people seeing it. I want to buy an overflow. but I want one of the ones that come in like an all glass or oceanic tank that are half circle for center-back placement. I checked with all-glass (now called aqueon) and the wont sell me one. Just wondering if anyone has one from an old setup or does anyone have a busted aquarium they can sell one out of ? has anyone seen any in a store maybe in a parts bin? needs to be at least 25" tall. Just putting out an A.P.B. for one. (whistle)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...