plack's 180-Bothell WA

plack

HI,

I am 44 and have been a reefer for almost 5 years. It Started by getting a sebay ( I still have it !) and a moroon clown (Ditto!). I then learned they needed more light than a P.C. And now have had a standard 180 AGA with all the reactors and filters. It took me a while to used to making my salt match reef levels without prec. But I feel I've got most things down for the most part and Made most of the common mistakes. I'm not saying I can't learn anything Just that I feel very well rounded in the basics.

My reef is allot of small 2-3" sps a few colonies and about 8 fish:

Here are picture's from a year ago before a few equipment malfunctions and terribly Dificult Family situations caused allot of it to STN and I did not bother to frag it off as I was unable to take care of it for a few weeks due to family. Things are slowly turning back and things that were just staying there and not growing are now growing !!

FragPicture.jpg

P1010482Medium.jpg

P1010479Medium.jpg

P1010477Medium.jpg

P1010438Medium.jpg

P1000128Large.jpg

P1000330Large.jpg

P1000981Medium.jpg

P1010501Medium.jpg

P1010428Medium.jpg

P1000363Medium.jpg

P1010425Medium.jpg

:-)

Paul

A very nice tank Paul. My tank is absolutely a desert compared to yours (of course mine is only a couple weeks old (whistle) ). The reef bug didn't bite me until I was 70 and a new salt water store opened up in town.