2' Maristar HQI MH Light with E-Ballast

willbowen03

I have for sale a 2' Maristar light. The light brand new cost me $595 from Coralreefecosystems.com (http://www.coralreefecosystems.com/l...unsupply-1.asp). I also put in a 10,000k Ushio Aqualite double ended HQI ($75), 2x 24w Actinic bulbs ($50), and an electronic ballast ($125).

I also found out that the light is actually now discontinued so its a pretty hot steal at this price.

The system is less that two weeks old and I currently have it hanging above a 37g tank. Overall the light setup cost me $750. Probably paid a bit much for it but Sunlight supply is a local company and I like to support our local manufacturers.

I have sadly moved on right after buying this light to a little bit bigger tank and I need to sell this one to pay for some of the new tank. I am looking to get somewhere around 500 for this light as it is essentially brand new.

post-3108-141867770745_thumb.jpg

post-3108-141867770748_thumb.jpg

post-3108-141867770751_thumb.jpg

I forgot to add the pictures to the original post. So here they are. One is of the front of the light. You can see that I haven't even cut the cables to length yet, they are full factory length. The second is side, and the third is of the cables in the back. Pm me for offers the price is obo for sure. I need to get rid of this light so I can start working on my other tank. This light works great on cube tanks, and anything that is shorter than 30".