Installed a rack for my MH ballast

Smann

trying to clean up the cords and make room for a larger sump behind my tank so i made a rack for my ballast, i used 1"x1" x 1/16" steel I had left over from a project at work. The finished project with the glass back in and blinds back down (so the neighbors can sleep at night)

[ATTACH]2468[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2469[/ATTACH]

Next to the bay is my "homemade auto topoff" pretty simple, 40 gal rubbermade can, the ro/di unit is hooked to a battery sprinkler timer from home depot and can come on daily to maintain the water level in the can or every 2 days and the level will slowly go down. there is a powerhead inside hooked to a timer that comes on every 4 hrs for 1 click (15-20 mins) that goes to the float valve in the sump

[ATTACH]2470[/ATTACH]

Its getting to crowded in the base of my tank, after I move the chiller to the side of the bay i'll have room for a 18"x 40" sump/refugium, i'm going to keep the pumps, skimmer, reactor in the base and plumb back the the sump. wish I had more room, I liked the post with the shed on the side of the house, that will be next!

[ATTACH]2471[/ATTACH]

will be looking for some help on the sump design any pictures would be great

post-2184-141867770716_thumb.jpg

post-2184-141867770718_thumb.jpg

post-2184-141867770719_thumb.jpg

post-2184-141867770722_thumb.jpg