36 inch lighting fixture make offer

i bought this fixture 4 months ago for like 350 shipped.its 2x96 watt and moonlights.it has a dual actinic bulb and a dual daylight bulb thats 6700k and 10000k.light output is great color is nice i have it on my 40 breeder and i like it.i have a bunch of corals and the only ones ive found so far that the light barely cuts it for are hard corals. i have some but they have to be more twords the top of the tank. evrything else is doing amazing my mushrooms and candycanes have split so manytimes. anyways ive decided to go another route with my tank revamp so this is up for grabs id say that the bulbs have another 8 months left in them depends who you talk to. i also have a link on where to buy replacement bulbs cheap.you can turn on just the actincs or just the daylights or just the moonlights. or whatver combo you want. and it does have cooling fan.i have legs for it and acidently orderd an extra set of legs aswell.

so pretty much the first reasonible offer takes it. reasonible.

heres a link its 36" http://www.netshops.com/cart/shopper.cfm?action=view&key=AAT087&tid=AAT087&source=channel_intelligence_gbase&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=AAT087