Icecap 660 Ballast and small protien skimmer

Hello all!

I have up for grabs an Icecap 660 electronic ballast. It needs a new wireing harness which can be purchased online for about $30. It runs great!

I have used it to run 4x4' VHO's before on one of my tanks and I have used it on another tank to run 2x6' VHO's. There are many configurations that you can choose to set it up in. The reason it needs a new wireing harness is because the wires to the old one are kind of brittle and have several extensions spliced in. The unit is just under 2 years old and I have had no problems with it. I have the aluminum heat shield that came with it as well.

I think $90 is a fair price or $100 with the 4 endcaps.

I have a small protein skimmer that I know very little about. It is a recirculating skimmer that has a rio 800 for its recirc. It is 19.5" tall with a 3 inch diameter chamber. It has a 4" x 7" footprint. I would say this would be a good skimmer for up to a 60 gallon tank. I have never used it though it was used by a friend for about a year so I have no idea of how well it functions. The collection cup has a crack on the top that extends downward but in no way effects the function of the skimmer.

I would like to get $40 out of it but make an offer if you want.

Thanks,

Garrett