More new fish

Jay

Well I'm done stocking fish. I made some changes to my fish inventory the last couple weels. I trapped my Yellow Tand and traded him for a naso tang couple weeks ago then yesterday I traded some corals to Isaak at Seahorse for 2 Regal Tangs. hat put my bioload up pretty high in my tank. My coral beauty was harrassing the regal tangs yesterday but seems to have accepted them today and that mekes me pretty happy. I have seen a few fish chassed and harrased to death and was afraid thats what was going to happen. I think I mabey am pushing it having 3 tangs and 2 clownfish and a coral beauty in my display tank. Its 120 gallon with a 40 gallon sump. The Regal Tangs are tiny right now as is the naso so they will be ok for a couple years but if they seem unhappy I will trade some out.

Will try to get some pictures of the new fish

Jay

I did lose one of the new tangs. It had been scratched deep by acropora and did not eat well like the other tang. The one I have left is doing great. Eats like a pig and the other fish have accepted him well. That sucker can really hide when he sleeps. He likes to sleep deep inside my biggest acropora and I can never see him. He is slow to wake when the lights come on and I was looking everywhere. Took him about 20 minuts to pop up.

Jay