Green Polyp Toadstools

JasonH

Hello,

I started a thread in the WTB/Trade forum entitled: Hello, and some LE corals to trade

Having received several requests, I've decided to go ahead and sell these. I don't have pictures on this computer (I'm at work), so I thought I'd just post in this section and reference that post. I hope that's okay.

Thanks, and have a great weekend.

Wow - lot's of interest already. I'm glad people like the coral (it's one of my favorites) and think the price is fair. Seems to be a lot of interest in the larger sizes - I guess an extra $10 is worth skipping over months of growing out the smaller ones.

It seems that more people visit this forum, so I'll try to track progress on this thread. As a reminder, the smaller frags are $35 and the larger corals are $45. I've attached the same picture as in the other thread - one of the larger corals available. I'll try to get a picture this weekend of the smaller frags.

I've already gotten two definite responses from Parvo and Pledosophy, so I'll reserve one of the larger corals for each of you. I'll reply to PM's to arrange a time to pick up/deliver/meet.

I do have one more of the large sizes - though if you buy it you're going to be making one of my clowns very sad. And both frags are still available.

Thanks for all the interest. I think I've replied to all PM's, so ping me if I missed you.

Also, if anyone wants any of the Zoos that you see in the pic, or any green encrusting Gorgonia - I'll gladly toss some of those in for free. They are both growing out of control and I need to get rid of some.

post-1991-141867739008_thumb.jpg

Well, that was fast. All three of the larger corals are spoken for. If anyone backs out, I will let people know in the order the PM's were received.

I do still have two frag size left. Each is probably about 3/4" across and stands about 1 1/2" tall. Those are $35. Both frags are from budding, not cutting.

Thanks to all who have sent PM's.

Jason