200 gallon Tank Aquarium Obsessed ASAP FS

B.friend

Change of plan. I am going to sell the tank,Stand, Canopy for $600 Delivered within the portland Area.

Break down of the tank

Aquarium Obsessed Built

Starphire Glass

200 Gallons

60"L 25"H 30" Deep

Exsternal Overflow

Plumbed for 2 Closed Loops on left and right side of tank

Tank was Damaged in tranist when I purchased the corner was cracked, and there were small scratches and a chip in the front glass. I fixed the lower corner and it has been full with my reef for about a year.

This is a awesome deal. I really need to sell this so any questions call or email

Work 503-582-1315

Email bryan@kingpincaraudio.com

Really nice tank if you need to sell it ASAP you should post it on the other forums and craigs list. If I had he space I would love to have that tank. I would post it on Reef Frontier, this is Washinton's forum. I also should put it on the Portland and Seattle Craigs List. Good luck!

My SLR is getting fixed. Yes Both closed loops are plumbed from the sides. Damage- The tank was damaged in transit the front left corner of the tank was taken off its 1/2" Glass and half of the corner cracked off. It was about 2/4ths away from the silicone. So to make the silicone stable I made it solid behind the silicone again like when the glass was there. I made a 1" steel band that goes around the whole bottom of the tank then once that was done I filled the corner with polyester resin and let it dry. The steel gave the support for the corner and the resin made the new glass. Like I said its been full for a year or 2