Help me build a skimmer May 3rd! AND Come see HMSC AGAIN!

Hello all,

If anyone would like to join me on Saturday May 3rd, at 10:30 AM at OSU's HMSC in Newport, OR to help me build a skimmer that will be used for the many different systems in the west wing please come. Plus this is a great opportunity to get to see HMSC in more detail. I have all the parts already, including clear pvc and a 3/4inch venturi, so we should be set to go. It will only take about 3.5 hours from start to finish. Reply to this post if you are interested. I will be taking pics of the process and putting them on my website.

Note that there is a parade in downtown Newport that day. If you are coming from the south you will be fine. But if your coming through Lincoln City or Corvallis try to use the back roads through Newport.

-Kevin Erickson

TheAquariumReviewer.com

Hey Kevin,

Sorry that the turn out was so bad, I would have liked to have been their to learn, but it was my weekend home alone with the kids as it was one of two weekends in the month that my wife is working.

I have wanted to get a group together to work on a project, but I have had no such luck for the past 4 months.

It would be a fun project to build a skimmer, or learn the proper way to make DIY rock for a custom powerhead mount. Many members have attempted to build reactors and such, but it seem like we never see the finished product.

Thank you for the posting invite, I would be interested in planning something on the off weekend.

Kevin