Monteray Bay Aquarium pics/vids

Nyles

Nice photos, Nyles.

Grew up in Santa Cruz, Capitola,. Surfed WAAAY too much. Watching crytal jellyfish bobbing under my feet was magical. Scuba dove in Monterey and Santa Cruz's kelp forrests. Thanks for the memories. Looks like your family had a great time!

Hey Nyles your wife must be REALLY CUTE!! Because we know your kids didn't get their good looks from you!!!

(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh):D (laugh)(laugh)(laugh) (clap)(whistle):D(rock2)(clap)(whistle)(clap) (laugh)(laugh)(laugh):D

Honestly you have some really cool video and pictures there. And it sure looks like you had a good time!!

I wasn't overly impressed with the Seattle Aquarium when I went about 3 years ago. Its smaller then the Oregon Coast Aquarium or at least feels that way. Alot of the same things as the OCA has just a different feeling to it. Still I would say check it out but don't except the world.

I still have not touched my tank since crash the week I was there, going to wait a few weeks and decide if I am going to continue with this hobby or take a break, loosing over a years worth of corals is more frustrating than I thought. I now have flatworms that cannot be killed with regular means (flat.w exit or TMPCC) and going to try potassium stuff. If that don't work I'm done. Lingering medical bills are taking the toll and something has to give somewhere. I'm going to find it hard to replace the corals lost, let alone a pest free tank. UGGGHH, been try to not think about it. I will know in a next few weeks I think.

I'm sure life will go on without me in the saltwater business! :D

I had a lot on my mind over the last week and I just need to take it all in, time will tell. Till then I will work on getting these darn flatworms out and go from there, I can't take on any frags or other things till this is dealt with.