Tank critique (pic) and final fish list

pthoma79

Started the tank at the start of the year (30 gal) I have one ocellaris clown, and I just added a royal gramma yesterday. I have 40 lbs LR and 40 lbs LS. I also have some yellow zoa and green zoa frags. Here is what I am thinking for a final fish list:

Ocellaris Clown

Royal Gramma

Flame Hawkfish

PJ Cardinal, blue/green chromis, or a 4/6 line wrasse

Few questions:

1. Do I have enough rock for a hawk to perch on? Will he eat my shrimp? Not a big deal, since he's always on the back of the rock, and I never see him anyways.

2. Can I get away with doing 2 chromis or cardinals since they are a schooling fish? Or just stick with one?

3. I would WELCOME any critiques of my tank. This is the first one I've tried, and it seems to be going well.

P1000823.jpg

Wow, that's 40 lbs of rock? Must be really dense rock. I would get more porous rock and build upwards.

What about add a sump? Then you can hide the heater and skimmer. Maybe get a good return pump so you can take out the powerheads. In a small tank, these things really do stand out.