Changing up our tank, a few things to part with

Aerinah

Going to be changing up our tank a bit so we're going to be parting with a few things. I'll make a list here as I decide what is going.

First thing up for grabs is our crushed coral, we're going to change over to sand. This is size 2 or 3 I believe and is around a year old. Cycled and full of little bugs, my fish love picking through the gravel and eating them! have close to 120# of it. Make offer?! No idea what it is worth but would (ideally) like it to go all at once but I'm willing to split it up.

I'll be making a list of what LR and corals are going to be leaving also. right now all I knwo for sure is our substrate needs to go. I'll update this post as soon as I have my list.

Ok, more to add to list to part with

th_100_2540.jpg

First up (photo above) large green and red polyps (around 75 polyps) on a peice of live rock weighs around 4-5 lbs. Make offer

th_100_2541.jpg

This rock has 2 types of corals, first is the green and red polyps (aprox 30 polyps) and a peice of gorgonia or Green star polyps (easy to care for, pretty and grow quick). Make offer

th_100_2544.jpg

Ok, these are going to be a bit trickier... I have many colors some are on one rock others are separate, no I will not separate them (I don't know how) they come as they are sorry... Make offer

th_100_2545.jpg

This is a pink flower pot (at least what I was told) our daughter picked it out for the tank and now she does not like it, now since I've over done things a bit we've agreed to find it a new home. Attached to a small peice of base rock. Make offer

th_100_2549.jpg

another pic of zooanthids, sorry my shrooms are not for sale (at least not right now). make offer

Feel free to drop me a PM or e-mail with questions/offers. May be willing to make a deal depending on how much you buy. May be willing to part with a few other things in our tank that I wasn't before... can't hurt to ask!

Later! (rock2)

oh, I forgot the last two

The first one... umm I forget the name it's a kind of mushroom I guess but hard? It's watermelon or something like that (orange/green/pink) and has another one growing next to it that is all green. sorry cna't get a decent photo of it. Make offer

The second one is a green brain coral about 3-4" across on a peice of rock around 5lbs. Very pretty, green with red border. Make offer

• 2 weeks later...