36 Gal with LPS Corals, Livestock, Going..Going...

suzstephens

GONE!!! Jase was fast to take me up on this offer! Thanks Jase!

I need to get this tank and all its contents out of the house before April 20 when we start our flooring project. The tank, equipment, all livestock, plus a few books will go to whoever shows up at my house outside Vancouver (Battle Ground, WA) with any amount of money between now and April 19. I'm very busy with work, so would prefer that everything go to one person rather than several different individuals. My phone number is 360-666-0881.

36 Gal All-Glass Bow Front. Power compact fixture, hang-on box filter, Pacific Marine hang-on skimmer. Livestock includes white bubble coral, mint green Trachyphyllia radiata open brain coral, 2 large, flourishing colonies of pale green trumpet corals, 1 not-so-flourishing small trumpet coral colony, small xenia, 2 Blastomussa merleti colonies, 1 cabbage leather, 2 purple gorgonia grown from frags (about 7-8") and an unusual zoo, species unknown. Large bubbletip brittle star and one or two peppermint shrimp (who've done a fine job ridding this tank of aiptasia). Maybe a small crab hiding in there somewhere? Tank and stand are in fair condition (the glass has some scratches). I also have an ozonizer than needs repair.

http://suzstephens.com/aquarium_pics/IMG_6155.jpg

http://suzstephens.com/aquarium_pics/IMG_6157.jpg