Cubicle Holding Tanks

LittleFishBoy

We are moving to a smaller place, so I am selling tanks and these are cubicle type tanks. I have 5 sets of 4 cubicles in one tank, and 6 sets of 3 cubicles in another. They do need to be cleaned up, but none of them leak. The pics are kinda bad, but its just so you get the idea. These are the actual tanks. If you're interested let me know, because next week they go up on the auction block. Thanks. Located in Vancouver, WA.

Each set of 4 - $325each now $150 each

Each set of 3 - $275each now $100 each

OR

ALL for $1000

Each cubicle holds between 10 and 11 gallons of water.

post-37-14186777012_thumb.jpg

post-37-141867770123_thumb.jpg

post-37-141867770127_thumb.jpg

post-37-141867770469_thumb.jpg

post-37-141867770476_thumb.jpg

I have owned these tanks since the beginning. No copper has ever been used. The tanks were used just as holding tanks for fish inverts etc. No other animals have ever been in them. Saltwater is what was ran through them. I don't know the exact dimensions, but I will get them tonight when I get home from work. I will post them up as well. Thanks for your interest. I will also send you a PM.

Garrett,

Measurements are approximate. My tape measures are already at my new place, so I had to use something else to measure and then I measured it, but they are really close.

Short tanks - 48 inches long, 14 wide, 12 tall

Long tanks - 64 inches long, 14 wide, 12 tall

I would like to get them all out at the same time, and have someone else interested, so let me know. You do have first dibs on them though. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...