James... The Aquarium King!!!

James (aquarium guru) came thru again!

This guy builds custom aquariums like no other. They are flawless in appearance and built to last! If you ever get the privilege of having him build a custom tank, ask him to give you his trade mark durability test. It's no additional cost and entertaining to watch. Just make sure the kids dont try it at home. lol.

Over the weekend I picked up my second tank built by Envisions Acrylics. The aquarium is truley a work of art. Couldnt be more happier. Its a 375 gallon cube style tank (60"x60"x24") with a large custom external overflow box. This aquarium is big! Its like having a hot tub in my livingroom. Can't wait to get it up and running.

My first tank built by James was a 375 gallon (96"x24"x36"). It too was very nice.

Also, wanted to mention that not only is his work the best around, but doing bussiness with him is also a pleasure. He take the time to listen to your needs and really aims to satify your requests. He does what he can to work around your shedule and is very flexible. This type of customer service is hard to find these days.

I can't say enough good thing about this aquarium builder dude. We are very fortunate to have such a gifted craftsman close by.

Thanks again James for making my dream aquarium a reality.

Brian

AKA: MT. Dreamer

Spectra,

Might start a thread showing the progression of my tank set up from start to finish. However, it maybe awhile. Prefer to take notes/photos alone the way and then share it on this site. I know most share their experiences as they go alone, but I don't usally follow suite. One might say I'm a bit shy when it comes to enviting people into my aquarium domain. The ability to edit my work before it enters the homes of fellow hobbyist is reassuring. lol. Also, I don't have alot of time to spend answering questions and updating a thread. Figure it maybe be easier to do the work, compile the information and then share. Afterwards I can receive all the usual criticism, compliments, questions and suggestions about what I did or didn't do. Yes, I do have photos of the tank being built, thanks to James. I will share them when I post the thread.

Thanks,

Mt. Dreamer