90 gallon complete setup and much more.

gopens

Well its time to sell my complete 90 gallon reef ready setup. This is a turn key setup and is priced for a quick sale. I have over 4500.00 dollars invested. I live in Grants Pass, Or. (97527). Please e-mail me at kenesterline@gmail.com or PM me hear with any questions. I am selling a complete 90 gallon setup and a bunch more items to do another 90 gallon setup. Please read on. I will not break this up. Everything is being sold in one lot. I am not firm on the price but when making an offer please be reasonable.

-90 gl RR aquarium (only 6 months old)

-30 gl sump with refuge

-Mag 9.5 return pump

-matching black stand and hood

-Hamilton Deluxe Hood 2x250 HQI's and 2x110 VHO's (this was purchased 1 month ago in Febuary for 800.00)

There is a Scopas Tang, Sailfin Tang, Niger Trigger, Bi-color Blenny, Diamond Goby, Clown Goby, Six line Wrasse and a Spawning pair of Maroon Clownfish. These Clowns have been producing eggs since last summer. There is also a cleaner shrimp along with many hermit crabs and snails. This is a complete setup. There are also many different corals included.

I also have many other items I will be including. First of all I will include a Filter Guys Ocean Reef +1. This ro/di unit is only about 5 months old and has tons of life on the filters. I will also include another 90 gallon aquarium. This aquarium is not drilled but other than a good cleaning it is a very good aquarium. There is A CPR overflow box that is rated for 1200 GPH that I used on this 90 gallon. And there is also another complete 48" Hamilton deluxe hood with 2x250 SE metal halides and 2x40 NO flouresents. This Light hood and Ballast are older but work fine. The ballast seems to be sensitive to GFI outlets and will pop the GFI. But it works fine with normal outlets. I have used this light set up for a year and a half on a normal outlet and worked just fine. But its up to you. The lights in this hood are only a few months old and have tons of life left. They have 10k USHIO SE Metal Halide. I have provided a few pictures. If you are serious and would like to see more. Let me know what you want to see and I will take that pic for you. I am looking to get 1500.00 for EVERYTHING. Lets work something out.

DSC00114.jpg

This is the older Hamilton setup and Ballast

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

there is about 100 pounds of live rocks and 100 pounds of #1 sand. Again if you have ANY questions please e-mail me. I originaly wrote a 2 hour detailed listing and when I went to post it, it said that I needed to log in when I already was logged in. So this is the readers digest version.

ok I was a bit shooked that know one is interested in this. Well I might consider breaking it up but the live stock needs to go first. I am also down for a trading and some cash. I just need this out. I collect o-gauge trains and other things.