Seahorse

JeffP

I you haven't made it out to Seahorse Aquarium in a while - it's worth a trip. I hadn't been there since last summer and things are looking really good now! Lots of SPS colonies & Frags, and more snails than I could shake a stick at!

Thanks for the Pokerstar Monti frag for $15(I left one there for someone else;))! It's already opened up and looking good! And the little Anthias immediately schooled together with my other female, and the male looked VERY happy to see two more lovely ladies enter his harem (whistle)(laugh)

Yes I was there to yesterday if you are the guy I am thinking of we were there at the same timeDOH! Oh well it is funny how no one knows anyone when they see them in person(laugh) Maybe we all need nametags when we are in the LFS(laugh) I picked up a few Conchs and yes they had snails everywhere. Store does look real good and there is a good selection of corals and fish.

Yes I was there to yesterday if you are the guy I am thinking of we were there at the same timeDOH! Oh well it is funny how no one knows anyone when they see them in person(laugh) Maybe we all need nametags when we are in the LFS(laugh) I picked up a few Conchs and yes they had snails everywhere. Store does look real good and there is a good selection of corals and fish.

I was wearing shorts, a red tshirt written in Russian and had a big maple leaf tattooed on my calf :)

Yeah that was you did not want to post your description but you did:D I was wearing a black hoody and had my son with me. You cant miss him as he is the one always going dad dad come look at this(laugh) But cant complain he loves the fish tanks and all the little critters there are.