Selling my system

Lowman

I have a 65 gallon glass reef ready (drilled) reef tank I'm selling. Comes with a 6 bulb tek light, ASM G-2 skimmer, fully functional refugium, Oceanic stand, Mag 9 return pump, a mag 5, many filter socks, 5-5gallon water containers, a Hydor Korallia 3, various power heads, a 20 gallon can for mixing water, a Algae Free Pirranha magnetic scraper, 3 sizes of kent scrapers, all powerheads have magnets on them, Tons of accessories and additives.

It has 100 pounds of Vavau and Tongan Red Deep water branch rock, (this sells for $8.00 per pound at LFS), 50# live sand, Really cool and hard to find zoanthids and palythoas, Red Brain, Fiji yellow leather, orange sinularia, a purple haze monti, a rainbow monti, a green cap, green favia, neon green star polyps, blue crocea clam, pink milli with yellow tips, coco worm, various feather dusters, two sea cukes, a tuxedo urchin, a fire shrimp, a skunk cleaner shrimp, flame angel, freidmani psuedochromis, purple fire fish, green mandarin, snow flake eel, tons of snails and hermits, xenia, 3 types of ricordia, a watermelon echino.

I am asking $1000 for the whole shebang, I'll even help you tear it down and move it.

I prefer not to sell this in seperate pieces, so please don't bother me by asking yet.

Thanks for looking and I'm sure there are things I forgot to list on this.

I'm taking a hiatus for a while. I have too many hobbies' date=' and this one is the most time consuming. I'll be back with a big custom tank later this year, hopefully!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

Tell the truth(whistle) He told me he was leaving the hobby and buying a set of golf clubs(laugh)

Good luck with the sale and hopefully it goes through. Are you still looking at doing a 30X30?

• 2 weeks later...