EcoFlow Delta Mini portable power station $275

Jeff.Tichenor

This is a factory refurbished unit that was sent to me by mistake (they sent me two after I sent back my original for a warranty issue) and didn't want it back. I am currently using the other one on my display tank as a battery backup. I've powered it on to test it is working properly and put it back in the box. 

These have a 882 watt/hr capacity with an included 1400 watt pure sine wave inverter. More info can be found on it's product page: EcoFlow DELTA mini Portable Power Station (Refurbished) - EcoFlow

These have a feature similar to a UPS battery backup where when plugged into AC, it will pass that power through to it's AC outlets. But when the AC source drops, it will immediately switch to using onboard batteries to power the AC inverter - my tank's controllers and equipment do not skip a beat when this happens. 

882 watt/hour capacity means it will power 882 watts of stuff for 1 hour or 100 watts of stuff for 8.82 hours. However, this is theoretical based on 100% efficiency, and nothing is 100% percent efficient. So real world times will be less. It has a mobile app so you can see how much time is remaining on battery.

$275. Will not ship.

Includes solar panel charging cables.

Here is a pic of my other Delta mini currently being used on my tank (with soda can for size comparison).

20231217_120522.jpg