Tank teardown moving/needing live stock gone

Reefwizard

Hey guys, unfortunately my family and I are selling our house and moving into a rental can I cannot keep my tank or live stock. I am reaching out to sell my tank and hole set up if possible. I have had this tank and live stock for over 4 years. It’s kind of hard to list everything here but I need to sell fish and coral first then equipment. I'll attach photo's and prices of the corals the best I can, feel free to reach out to me if there's something I missed. As the photo's show most of the coral's are encrusted and are pretty large colony's. I would prefer to keep them together and sell the rock and everything. As for the fish they would need to go last because it’s so hard to catch them but I am willing to save them for people that are willing to wait. That being said, either way just need break down the tank ASAP. Thank you.  

(As this point name your price ) 

Selling TANK.JPG

Edited by Reefwizard
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Reefwizard said:

The tank dimensions are 42” wide 28” height 24” depth had it custom built for a stand I had it’s around 120 gallons. The  lights are XR 30’s 5th gen around 6 months old. As for price for the full system message me a number and we can talk more. 

Thanks. That is wider than I thought and too big for my space. Good luck with the sale.

15 hours ago, Jeff.Tichenor said:

Thanks. That is wider than I thought and too big for my space. Good luck with the sale.

I have a 40 breeder setup I'm looking to sell, I am not sure if those dimensions work for you but feel free to message me. your inbox is full. 

• Reefwizard changed the title to Tank teardown moving/needing live stock gone