FISHTOBERFEST 2023, Sept 30th and Oct 1st

Ian Atkins

Hey Reefers! Have you heard about Fishtoberfest??

FB_IMG_1693070219097.jpg

Well for the past 2 years it has been 100% freshwater based. As a lover in both worlds salt and fresh I would love to see more collaboration in a big event such as this. 

Fishtoberfest is unlike any other events that I've been able to attend, full of amazing vendors from the local areas and some not local. Raffles , auctions, and guest speakers. It's a great place to meet people, hang out and just relax.

I know this is a bit of bad timing for upcoming events here, but I wanted to share in case anyone is interested, there are TWO vendor tables left. Anyone interested can DM me and I'll get you connected with the treasurer at GPAS who handles all that stuff.

Also just a fun time!! There will be drinks and food at the hotel, lots of speakers in if your into freshwater and it's only $5 entry for adults, 17 and younger are FREE!! 

so come on by September 30th, October 1st at the Shilo INN by the airport. I'm not trying to compete with PNWMAS but wanting to include. I'm just a hobbyists trying to push the love of fish, I do not work with GPAS except payed membership and coming to meetings. (To be transparent) I been waiting for someone to say something about fishtoberfest to you all,(maybe some already knew) I get nothing for doing this.     

I hope to see some new faces this year!! 

• Like 2