2-3 Boxes Unopened Neptune Trident 2 Month Reagent Kits (expired)

TaylorW

FREE (or donate a frag or heater??) I have 2-3 boxes never opened (and a couple opened partially used) of 2 month kits for Neptune Tridents, I have no use for them. Figured I’d ask if anyone wants them before I toss them, I googled it and apparently people still use them if they’re expired but that’s up to you. You pick up in Forest Grove, free but wouldn’t mind a tiny frag, spare heater if you have one any size (just could use a spare to warm a five gallon bucket) or not no worries. I may have some other stuff I’ll be posting as well a lot never opened 

F8A9B9EE-4470-4DAB-89EA-0B080D42D7D0.jpeg

Edited by TaylorW
Forgot to add

FYI-The top box in the pic has been opened obviously but I have a couple more not opened this is just a pic I took to make the post, also have a couple partially used ones I’ll probably toss unless someone wants them, I don’t have a Trident this stuff was given to me when I bought a tank

Edited by TaylorW

• TaylorW changed the title to 2-3 Boxes Unopened Neptune Trident 2 Month Reagent Kits (expired)