Getting out of hobby - things that need to go

I have decided to get rid of my reef tank and am looking to rehome my 2 fish. I have a true perc clown that is about a year old and has been alone for at least the last 6 months so is probably female at this point. I also have a pink spotted watchman goby that is paired with a pistol shrimp. The only time it has ever jumped on me was when I tried to move it from my small (10gal) quarantine into my DT. I have a few small pierces of coral too, a couple mushrooms, a toadstool and a Duncan, though all are pretty sad at the moment because I have been dealing with bryopsis and now chrysophytes that I can’t get to clear up. Just hoping to find somewhere for them to live before next weekend as I am moving!

I am going through Portland Tuesday and can take anything that still needs a home.  I have a lovely 180 in my office and it is very healthy and would LOVE the watchman goby and shrimp -and anything else left.  Please text and I can pick up whatever you got left on Tuesday.  503-801-1777

• Like 1