Free small amount of livestock and rock

lcasal

I've been keeping a saltwater tank for 20 years so this breaks my heart but sadly, it's time for me to give it up. We travel and live in an area of the Gorge that is extremely difficult to get to in the winter so over the years I've whittled down my tank size from 90gallons to 60, then 30 then 16. The past 2 years I've downs sized to a 3 gallon tank that I take with us driving all the way to Florida and back. But it's just not fair to my family and my livestock so it's time to give it up. Small amount of livestock and 1 yellow blennie, you might want to quarantine it as I'm having a little algae problem right now and I just noticed 1 aptaisa in the tank, mystery on where that came from...... A lot of the green in the photo are what I think is a tiny form of tunicate, not algae, but there is also a little algae.

Since it's free, if it's worth your effort, I'd like to meet in Hood River for the exchange if possible.

LCIMG_20211016_100543429.thumb.jpg.eda8d1358190755282c7749ac0e337a2.jpg

IMG_20211016_100438574.jpg