Resin, I mean the reef kind you stoners.

pledosophy

What type of resin is safe and where can I get it. I want to make a magnet holder for my MJ mod and i also want to coat some PVC covered with great stuff and agronite to make some spraybars for my little nano which will hold seahorses, macro algaes, and a ton of cool little frags.

Trying to build a CL with spray bars under the rocks to get good flow but not blow around the seahorses. Want to be able to make it look like rock incase it shows through the rock work.

I'm kind of a DIY idiot, so if you have a brand name and a place to get it locally or a link where I could order it I would be really appreciative.

I'll be using an old Magfloat to attach the MJ to. Having the acrylic tanks, I just can't use the magfloat for anything else.

Thanks.

Yah, it sucks my CL didn't work out. I have 2 Koralia 4's, 1 Seio 820, 1 MJ1200 mod, and 1 MJ250 mod giving me close to 5000gph in my 75gal. And guess where the cyano grows best? Right on all of the pumps outputs! LOL

The one in the upper left is the MJ250 modded. It is just using the normal MJ over the tank mount that comes with the MJ powerheads. Only thing i did was heated and bent the end of it where it connects to the pump so i could mount the pump like that.

The swivel does great. Doesn't sag at all. There is a rubber gromet that goes around the swivelball and it holds nicely. It would only sag if the nut was loose.

So the mj250 is larger than the mj1200? seems like that in the picture. I don't know I've never own an mj. Why is the over the tank mount round on that?

I need to get me an mj and start some modding. I still have the resin from a long time ago. Haven't had the motivation lately.

So the mj250 is larger than the mj1200? seems like that in the picture. I don't know I've never own an mj. Why is the over the tank mount round on that?

I need to get me an mj and start some modding. I still have the resin from a long time ago. Haven't had the motivation lately.

i think it's just the distortion from the angle of the pic

They are really about the same size, i think the MJ1200 is a little bigger but not by much. The over the tank mount comes with the MJs, its just a straight piece with a C on the end that goes over the edge of the tank. The other end slides into a piece that slides onto the MJ. I'll try to find some pics for ya.

That'd be awesome. I really just wanted the resin to make a holder for the MJ.

What you want for the swivel?

pm sent