livestock

spectra

Ok am thinking of taking down my 90 and some livestock that will need to be sold. Here are some pics of the tank as of tonight. If there is anything you might be interested in let me know best way is to pm me that way you will be placed in the order I received it. As of now will only sell the livestock if the tank sells. I have some one interested but will only sell the livestoick when I know the tank is gone.

List as follows for fish.

1 sailfin tang

1 convict tang

5 green chromis

1 lawnmower blenny

1 six line wrass

Corals that I know of and there are a few I could not tell you what they are.

1 oregon tort frag

1 softball size hammer

1 4 inch wide green polyp leather

1 baseball size frogspawn

1 baseball size red blastomusa

there are many frags of smaller coral that I am not sure of a small birdsnest, a couple of green slimers and a few others.

There a many palys and zoos that I can not tell you about I have green palys red zoos also some blue zoos. Just look at the pics and ask questions if you want.

There are a few clams but not sure if they are going or not. If interested let me know as not sure exactly what I am going to do for another tank.

Also looking to get rid of the rock to so if interested let me know I think there is about 50lbs in there.

As for prices there are to many things to figure out so make an offer and if I like it will let you know.

post-523-141867769704_thumb.jpg

post-523-141867769707_thumb.jpg

post-523-14186776971_thumb.jpg

post-523-141867769714_thumb.jpg

Corals that I know of and there are a few I could not tell you what they are.

1 oregon tort frag dibs

1 softball size hammer

1 4 inch wide green polyp leather

1 baseball size frogspawn

1 baseball size red blastomusa dibs

there are many frags of smaller coral that I am not sure of a small birdsnest, a couple of green slimers and a few others. dibs

There a many palys and zoos that I can not tell you about I have green palys red zoos also some blue zoos. Just look at the pics and ask questions if you want. interested

There are a few clams but not sure if they are going or not. If interested let me know as not sure exactly what I am going to do for another tank. dibs

See the red for what i am interested in. PM me with your asking price and we can talk

Ok have had many pms on stuff. What I am going to do is wait and see what happens to the tank. Am trying to work a deal with a member who would like it so if everything falls into the right spot will start contacting people in the order they pmd me and go from there. I do not want to tear apart my tank if I can not sell it.

Thanks for looking!

Ok tanks is sold so am starting to sell of all the livestock. Am sending out PMs to those who contacted me. If there is something you are interested in let me know.

Also am selling most of the live rock for 2 dollars a pound as I do not want to keep it in a trash can. Not sure exactly what I have for weight somewhere in the range of 50 to 150 pounds from 2 tanks. Sizes range from a couple of big rocks the size of a basket ball to small ones the size of a baseball. Some of them come with Palys and zoos already attached so will sell those for a little more.

Also forgot about a few fish

1 Diamond Goby 15 bucks

12 Green chromis total 2 bucks each or all for 15

Things already sold

Both Tangs

Big Clam and Green Polyp Toadstool

Yellow Watchmen and 2 Fire fish

Lawn mower Blenny

Things are spoken for but until things are finalized I will not save.

I know there are things I have that I am not listing so if there is something you need just ask I may have it.