Big Thanks To Bret From Paradise Coral For My New Mocha Storm Clown!

TaylorW

I finally found a mate for my female Wyoming White Clownfish who's been living as the lone Clown for a while now in one of my tanks, I've been going back and forth between a few types of Clowns but finally decided on a Mocha Storm Clown. My daughter and I stopped at Paradise Coral to buy fish food and they had the perfect little Clowns, we almost immediately picked out this little guy and brought him home, we put him through Safety Stop and put him in my tank. I was a bit worried at first that my female wouldn't care for him but she immediately went to greet him and they've been inseparable living in their Toadstools since [emoji16] sorry the pictures aren't the best, some corals are mad still, I had just moved around some of my rocks and corals to remove a Damsel that was trying to bully the new fish so it and the other Damsel was banished to my sump until they can go to a new homeIMG_20200412_144157518.jpg54c4de6a35c6af33d98f3827cd4b8ac8.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

IMG_20200412_144149634.jpg

IMG_20200412_144145664.jpg

Edited by TaylorW
  • Like 4