Want To Buy Long Polyp (Weeping Willow) Toadstool

TaylorW

Looking for a Weeping Willow Toadstool, like the ones pictured, any color. If you have any I'm interested! My daughter shares my love for softies and LPS corals and we are still working on filling it in, we both like the look of the leathers with long tentacles so looking for any colors d4bfc1812b52238441254d183911ba5d.jpg6d003cf6ff8bfddbd1d90a71b1f0a991.jpg69194fe1d0e18e6d9a10e3aa084836b3.jpg6d5f43d45d260525effe208a62a1a12b.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

I have them 
06CF38F0-EA05-4E3A-963D-44FC19E4232A.thumb.jpeg.14d9bf75179f6cbb1f0afb582b30beff.jpeg
I'll pm you! I believe I've also found another type from R-3, we are working on shipping details but they're a different color than yours so I'll be interested in both his and yours [emoji3]

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP, still looking! Available Saturday to buy if anyone has any. I did find some from someone on the forum but they wanted to wait until the lockdown is lifted I guess and apparently doesn't want to ship which I completely understandbut who knows when the lockdown will be lifted so I'm looking elsewhere for now.

• 1 month later...

Bump, still looking! I'm available Saturday, I'm ok with porch pick ups if that helps. Also looking for green and purple Duncan coral, I have a small frag of purple Duncan in my tank but want some green/purple if anyone has some

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...