Trying to add some holiday cheer!!!!

180Brandy

I thought this might be fun to try... All you have to do is add words...... Good Luck!!!!

Twas the night before Christmas and all though the_________________ (whats next?) not a creature was_______________ not even a__________________. The ___________________ were hung by the _________________ with_____________ in hopes that _____________ soon would be there. The _________ were nestled all _________in their____________ While visions of ____________ danced in their _______________. And Mama in her _________________ And I in my_____________ Had just settled down for a long winter's_________________. When out on the ____________there rose such a__________. I sprang from my____________ to see what was the matter. Away to the____________ I flew like a flash,tore open the___________and threw up the__________. The __________ on the breast

of the new fallen snow,gave a _____________luster of_____________ to objects below. When what to my wondering eyes should appear,but a ___________ and eight tiny________________. With a little old___________so lively and _______________. I knew in a moment it must be_______________!!!!!! More rapid then___________his coursers they came and he whistled and shouted and them by name____________,_____________,_____________,______________,______________,_______________

_________________,_______________. To the top of the__________to the top of the____________. Now dash away dash away all!!!!! As dry___________ before the wild hurricane fly,When they meet with an obstacle,mount to the sky. So up to the_____________.the coursers they flew,with sleigh full of __________ and St. Nicholas too. And then in a twinkling,I heard on the___________the prancing and_________ of each little_____________. As I drew in my head and was turning around,down the ______________ St.Nicholas came with a _____________. He was dressed all in ____________from his ____________ to his _______________, and his clothes were all tarnished with_________and ____________. A bundle of ________-he flung o

n his back and he looked like a peddler just opening his pack. His eyes how they_____________!!!! His _______________how merry!!!! His cheeks were like___________and his nose like a _____________!!!! His droll little mouth was drawn up like a ___________,and the beard on his chin was as white as _______________.The The stump of a pipe he held tight in his __________,and the smoke it encircled his head like a ______________. He had a broad face and a little round belly that ___________when he __________like a bowl full of__________. He was chubby and plump a right jolly old__________,and I laughed when I saw him in spite of myself. A wink of his eye and a twist of his__________soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread. He spoke not a word,but went straight to work,and filled all the____________--then turned with a jerk. And laying his finger aside his__________and giving a nod up the _____________ he rose.He sprang to his ______________,to his team gave a whistle,and away they all flew like the down of a thistle. But I heard him exclaim as he drove out of sight Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!!

This took a long time. I don't even know if the story makes sense.

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the football game not a creature was dancing not even a macarena. The stinky shoes were hung by the sibling's bed with socks in hopes that stink funk soon would be there. The cookies were nestled all stuffed in their mouth. While visions of kangaroos danced in their hula skirts. And Mama in her old-persons flower nightgown And I in my spring-popping bed Had just settled down for a long winter's holiday stress. When out on the garage there rose such a bang. I sprang from my moldy couch to see what was the matter. Away to the carport I flew like a flash,tore open the door knob and threw up the left-over dinner. The freezer frost on the breast of the new fallen snow,gave a dim luster of the 5 o'clock commute to objects below. When what to my wondering eyes should appear,but a gnome and eight tiny gnomies. With a little old oompa loompaso lively and loompaee. I knew in a moment it must be Johnny Depp!!!!!! More rapid then Jack Lalane his coursers they came and he whistled and shouted and them by name Harry Potter, Al Gore, TomKat, Brangelina, Zanessa,Wilada, Petash, Fonsi!. To the top of the White House to the top of the Lady Liberty. Now dash away dash away all!!!!! As dry as new house subdivisions before the wild hurricane fly,When they meet with an obstacle,mount to the sky. So up to the crown .the coursers they flew,with sleigh full of gnome clones and St. Nicholas too. And then in a twinkling,I heard on the radio the prancing and Soulja of each little Boy. As I drew in my head and was turning around,down the chimney St.Nicholas came with a tall oompa loompa. He was dressed all in black from his comb-over to his birkenstocks, and his clothes were all tarnished with dirt and cookie crumbs. A bundle of giggles-he flung on his back and he looked like a peddler just opening his pack. His eyes how they googled-up !!!! His belly how merry!!!! His cheeks were like cherry pie and his nose like a clown's!!!! His droll little mouth was drawn up like a :D,and the beard on his chin was as white as where my farmer's tan ends. The stump of a pipe he held tight in his teeth,and the smoke it encircled his head like a wig. He had a broad face and a little round belly that jiggled when he coughed like a bowl full of bananas. He was chubby and plump a right jolly old oompa loompa,and I laughed when I saw him in spite of myself. A wink of his eye and a twist of his cowlick soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread. He spoke not a word,but went straight to work,and filled all the socks by the bed--then turned with a jerk. And laying his finger aside his nose and giving a nod up the chimney he rose.He sprang to his green friendly vehicle,to his team gave a whistle,and away they all flew like the down of a thistle. But I heard him exclaim as he drove out of sight Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!!

Here is my version

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the tank not a creature was stirring not even a skate. The fish hooks were hung the in the aquarium with care in hopes that the bait would work and the fish would soon be there. The clown fish were nestled so cozy and tight in their flower pot having visions of brine shrimp dancing in their heads. And Mama in her night robe and I in my longjohns had just settled down for a long winters nap. When out of the blue there rose such a clatter I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter. Away to the kitchen I flew tore open the hood. Flipped on the lights only to find the worst thing had come true!!! The moon light on the breast of the new fallen snow. Gave a luster of sand of objects below. When what to my wondering eyes should appear a pesky worm and eight tiny fish all swimming in fear!!!! With a little old scooper in hand, I knew in a moment I had to sift through the large amount of sand. More rapid than sand flies his coursers they came, as I whisted and shouted and called them by name. Now wrasse, now goby, now damsel and tang. On rabbit and hawk! On hermits and brain!!! To the top of the sump to the top of the collection bowl Now swim away, swim away one and all!!!! As dry heaves before the wild hurricane fly,when they meet with a obstacle, mount in the sky. So up to the roof the coursers they flew,with a sleigh full of frags and St.Nicholas too. And then in a twinkling, I heard with delight the ups man delivering packages in sparkling red tights!!! As I drew in my head and was turning around down the chimney St. Nicholas came with a bound. He was dressed all in diver gear from head to his toes making squeaky noises as he walked on the floors. A bundle of frags he held in his hands he looked like a peddler just opening his pack. His eyes how they twinkled! his dimples how merry! His cheeks were like roses and his nose like a berry.His droll little mouth was drawn up like a bow, and the beard on his was as white as snow. The stump of the pipe he held tight in his teeth,and the smoke it encircled his head like a wreath. He had a cute little face and a round belly too that shook when he laughed like a bowl full of stew. He was chubby and plump and a right jolly old elf. And I laughed when I saw him and has beside myself. A wink of his eye and a twist of his head I knew I was off to bed. He spoke not a word but went straight to work, filling all the stockings and leaving us books. Touching his nose he gave a quick signal letting his team know he was ready to go. He sprung to his sleigh, to his team gave a holler and away they all flew . But I heard him exclaim as he drove out of sight Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!!

Ok I have one for all you football fans out there..... (football)

Twas the night before the game and all through the stadium not a creature was stirring not even a duck fan!!!! The helmets were hung by the chimney with care in hopes that football season soon would be near. The players were all gathered in the locker room once more to review what they needed to do in order to score. Mama in her sweat shirt and I in my jersey waited and waited for a long game ahead. When out in the crowd there rose such a scream the players came running in their white,yellow and green. Away to the sideline I flew, cheering and waving and hollering too. When what to my wondering eyes should appear but Oregon's mascot and cheerleaders ready to cheer.With the kicker so lively and quick,I knew in a moment it was time to kick! More rapid than eagles the referees they came as they whistled and called them by name!!! Now Strong now Steward now Turner and Dixon On Davis on Brown on Boyd and Dickson!!!! To the end of the field they all went not stopping or wanting to quit. Now dash away dash away all. As the Beavers blocked and ran the ducks were met with a thug and a slam! So down the field they go,hoping to get even a yard or more. And then in a twinkling I heard the couch say this it no time for delay. As each duck player stood their ground, but here come the Beavers ready to pound!!!! Each Beaver all dressed in orange and black knew what they had to do to to set the ducks back!!! A bundle a feathers how they all flew,like watching a snowing storm warning at noon. Their eyes how that twinkled, there dimples how marry, their cheeks were red just like a cherry. A wink of an eye and a twist of his head, this was their last chance to get ahead. Each player spoke not a word as they lined up to punt, all you could hear was a snort and a grunt!!! And laying his finger aside of his nose,giving a nod, down the field they do go. But I heard them say as they walked out of site "wait till next year we will get you alright!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!