trading for June meeting

Mr S

anyone interested in doing a mystery zoo trade at the june meeting? Requirements: you put a zoo frag about the size of a quarter in a bag for each person interested in participating. The zoos should be something better than the basic brown colored ones. Post here if you are interested and I will let you know how many bags you have to bring in on meeting date.

i dont know if they were anything special,but thanks ..ill get you the recipe when i have a chance.......R3 was saying he had a recipe i needed to try..... maybe hell remember to dig it up....(hint hint). maybe we can do a potluck with appetizers and such at the meetin at R2's shizop..??

we are at 6 frags. Actually 5 if you don't count yourself. Sorry I have not been more diligent about responding. School out, now I am going to OSU. Learning new computer stuff. They have me seated next to someone who pays attention and is not distracted by me so I think I will pass the class. The only other problem is that we are learning on Macs??!!!! Been a long time since I used them. Nice eye candy but quite different from a pc. Okay we are set for Sunday. 5 bags-o-zoos!!!!

cant come

hey im not gonna be able to make it . it turns outi got a big paintball game in lincoln city on sat.

http://snakeeyes88.proboards37.com/index.cgi?board=GAMES&action=display&thread=1148773877

then on sunday going charter fishing. sorry about the short notice....

ps. doesnt matter now,but i thought i only needed to come up with one frag.....sheesh

So now it's just me, Roger, Roy, Bob and Jody! Paintball! Bah! (laugh)

I'm just trying to figure out what zoas to give out to make sure no one gets any duplicates of what I've already given them! I think Roy and Roger have most of everything I have except for my new purples and greens with brown skirts. Maybe I should take pics tomorrow of what I have that I can frag and let you guys pick what you want! ;)

Stacy