Looking For Skimmer

TaylorW

Looking to buy a good in sump skimmer for my 50 gallon (about 65 gallons total water pretty heavy bio load) something rated for up to ~150 gallons. Hoping to stay around $150 or even under, have cash. May consider paying a bit more depending on the skimmer. I’m available all day Friday or if you’re close by I can possibly pick it up after work today or tomorrow. Let me know what you have! I need something in good working order, no skimmers that need a new pump or new parts please, I need something that’s reliable I can immediately use. You can message me here or text me 971-470-5742 thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by TaylorW

26 minutes ago, Flash21 said:

I have a comline 9004 available 

Hmm, it says they’re rated for up to 65 gallons? My total water is 65 gallons and I have a fairly heavy bio load in this tank so I’m not sure if it’s quite what I need but I’ll definitely keep you in mind but I’d like to wait a bit to see what else is out here that may better suit what I need, I appreciate it though