WTS Calcium Reactor, pump, protein skimmer

El Salvador

WTS

I have a few things I will like to sale.

1. A MRC calcium reactor. Comes with a MAG 2 pump and I will even through in a 7lbs of ARM to get you going. Asking $150 for it

2. A PM protein skimmer. 8” across 24” tall I will through in a Gen X 4100 with a needle wheel. Asking $100

3. An external pump. I got a velocity T4 Pump. Asking $90

The Reactor and the T4 pump are only about 5 to 6 month old.

Thanks for looking.

Calcium Reactor

Hello,

I have a few question concerning your Calcium reactor.

1. Is this the MRC CR-1 model and does it come with the spray bar?

2. Is the the unit a reverse flow model (water circulates from the bottom to the top)?

3. Is the pump currently mounted to the bottom plate? (I might want to upgrade the pump)

4. What size tank were you running it on, what did you have(LPS, SPS) and what calcium levels were you achieving?

5. Do you have any of the other gear that's needed to run the reactor? (CO2 Bottle, regulator)

Sorry for all the questions, it's just that I am in the process of upgrading to a 180 gallon tank with predominantly SPS and I need a reactor that will be able to keep up.

Thanks

Q and A

1. Is this the MRC CR-1 model and does it come with the spray bar? (yes it is the CR-1. No there is no spray bar. you could pick that up from their site if you want it. I never have liked them)

2. Is the the unit a reverse flow model (water circulates from the bottom to the top)? ( The water circulates from the top down, but I think you can reverse the pump on it.)

3. Is the pump currently mounted to the bottom plate? (I might want to upgrade the pump) (no the pump is not mounted to the plate. I used some silicon to hold the pump down. I just removed it. It's nice and clean now)

4. What size tank were you running it on, what did you have(LPS, SPS) and what calcium levels were you achieving?( yes I do have LPS and SPS and soft corals. I had my set to 440 when I first got it and I was adjusting it, it made it pass 500 and ALK was of the wall. I will be more then enough for your system. I have 60G up top and 20G sump. I have a cube system and my sump is a good size so I wanted something small to place in the sump system. So I down grade my skimmer and Calcium reactor)

5. Do you have any of the other gear that's needed to run the reactor? (CO2 Bottle, regulator)

( I don't have any more for the reactor other then the 7LBS or ARM that I am adding with the unit. I still need the CO2 bottle for my new reactor) If you have any more questions feel free to call.

503-730-6104

Take care and have a great day.

I might be flying to Seattle tomorrow.

Hey Wayne. I am sorry but I don't have a paypal account. I could ship it to you but I don't think you would want the ARM with it. The would be 7LBS and I only paid like $30 for it. Let me know what you would llike to do. I have a few people in town that are thinking about getting it. But they want me to take so cash and frags. I have lots of frags, just want the cash right now.

Take care and let me know what you want me to do. I could ask UPS how much it would be.

Frank

I completely forgot to ask. Are you willing to ship? I am in Bremerton, WA. Also, do you take Paypal?

Thanks

Wayne