FS 46 Gallon Bowfront

jadams7

Hey guys, I have upgraded tanks to a 72 gal bowfront, and will need to get rid of my current 46 gallon bowfront setup. I will be moving it over in 3-4 weeks and am just seeing if anyone is interested. Comes with tank, stand, hood, 175 watt metal halide setup(diy), underwater protein skimmer( i believe it is red sea, but not sure), refugium (10 gal), a few nets, overflow box (could use some cleaning) and pretty much everything to get you started with a good saltwater setup! I also have a filter system that I never used(came with tank when I bought it), I believe it is an emperor.

No live stock will be included, tank will come empty.

Delivery in eugene/salem may be worked out. Possibly to portland (if you cover my gas)

I will be switching my tank over to my new one in about 3-4 weeks, so the tank will not be available until then. I am looking to get $400 for everything, just trying to recoop some of the costs of the new tank. If you have any questions feel free to ask, Thanks

First picture is with my lighting setup that will not be included with the tank, the other pictures are with the hood on it (and do not have a light hooked up, which is why it looks so dark)

post-1660-141867768989_thumb.jpg

post-1660-141867768991_thumb.jpg

post-1660-141867768994_thumb.jpg

post-1660-141867768996_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...