D-D E200 PowerRoll Filter

N70SJ

Without any Filter socks or pads sometimes my water is not crystal clear. I have been following this trend for 5 years or so in the UK. Finally they have a model for salt water tanks. Usta be only for large ponds. They have no US reps. Seem weird to me. Anyway I have to have it shipped from the UK. Does anyone know the best way to do that? Has anyone used one of these. Royal Exclusiv is now building rolling fleece into their sumps but I like my "Do-it-yourself" sump.

6ba8abc80c9e2148925567cf6efb88c5.jpg

I am going to out one in line in my crazy sump system

bda0589f682549db0037f81f2b2475e0.jpg

Anyone used a system like these?

dc469b9dc225d592357119f3ec058c64.jpg

984567ff1ec39ef179377593e14736b9.jpg

https://youtu.be/jOb0bfkPAIk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure brs is using something similar on the brs 160 in there 52 weeks of reefing just a matt that catches debris correct? If so they sell it on there page and they felt it was the best system for mechanical filtration.

Here's the link

Edited by Vance164

Thanks Vance. That's a "more affordable copy". It has a electric motor that turns the paper which can go out due to condensation in the unit making the paper heavy. The E200 has No motor, rather uses a water wheel, no electricity at all. Much better constructed and has a 3 - 4 month supply of 20 - 300 micron paper. I travel a lot so no sock cleaning.