WTB: Softies!

Paratore

So I still haven't decided what I want in my new build so now I'm on the hunt for softies. Thinking a softy/LPS tank. I'm looking for Kenya trees, Gargonias, cloves and others. I want softies that have "structure" to them.

I'm down in the Salem area but don't mind traveling to get stuff. I could always use a good excuse to visit C&C ;)

I would prefer coral trade but I'm not opposed to paying. I've got lots of Zoas, Euphyllia, acans, and mushrooms.

Let me know what you've got and thanks for looking :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man, I have a nice Acanthophyllia that's taking up too much space on my sand bed that I'd be willing to trade for zoas, acans, or mushrooms. I can send pics if you're interested. Good luck on your search for softies. Stocking a new tank is always fun.

• Like 1

You sure about Kenya tree lol? That stuff is cool but you'll find it popping up EVERYWHERE! I had to pull it out from in between my zoas and just about everywhere you can imagine. Took me a while to finally get rid of it. Just warning you lol! I have seen tanks covered in it though and it looks like a fleshy forest, kind of neat really

• Like 1

You sure about Kenya tree lol? That stuff is cool but you'll find it popping up EVERYWHERE! I had to pull it out from in between my zoas and just about everywhere you can imagine. Took me a while to finally get rid of it. Just warning you lol! I have seen tanks covered in it though and it looks like a fleshy forest, kind of neat really

That's for the heads up but I actually do want it to spread haha. Doing an easy tank for at school and softies/euphyllia seem the best to me. I think the Kenya trees would give since structure to the tank :)

Last, could a mod close this up? I just left to head out of town for a month so no point in leaving this open for that long :) thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk