FS or trade: 50 gallon AIO Tank

Paratore

I'm putting out some feelers for my AIO tank. I listed it as a trade item a few weeks back but didn't find a trade that panned out. I recently picked up a JBJ 45 so I don't need this one anymore. I am not sure who the maker is but the acrylic is about a 1/2 if I remember. I spent about 5 hours sanding the viewing panels and buffing them so they are pretty clear. I did miss a few of the larger scratches but they should come out with some heavier sanding. No stand, just the tank and return pump. I am open to trades for a nice LED unit for the JBJ or a medium sized sump for the frag tank. Let me know what you have!

$175 obo

Dimensions are 20" front to back 38"wide. 16.5" tall

5019b044060153cea3d61b74a1bfb753.jpg2c604b58c107dd04db2dc46ddf4b8f9c.jpgb5c79bf6b0f2c3ecdef8ba943bfff52e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Paratore

That was the original plan! Was gonna use it for zoas. Then right after getting it I found a 48x30x12 frag tank for a killer price. This tanks just been sitting since then so it's time for it to go lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk