Barelycuda's ever evolving clownfish system

Barelycuda

I would love to try some bangaii cardinals if I could come up with a breeding pair of parents. I am not committed to clowns but having access to 3 pairs of breeding clowns makes it easier. I am going to try to see if I can get the owners of the firefish that I am raising to work out a deal & sell them to me. We'll see how that goes.

Cuda

• 3 weeks later...

Well it has been a couple of weeks since I updated this thread so I thought I'd post a couple more pics. The first batch of ocellaris clowns are now sold. Thanks to Woody @ Seahorse Aaquarium & Steve @ Rose City Aquarium they are now looking for new homes(clap). There were only 17 from the first batch but there are 72 more from the 2nd hatch that will be ready in about 3 more weeks.

I now have 6 tanks on the system with fish in them. Tomorrow I will get a seventh one drilled & flowing water through it also. I have also been a glass cutter lately making custom glass tops for the tanks. I have the hinges & handles on order that should be here any day to make them complete.

Here is an updated shot.

sixtankscounter.jpg

A little closer look at the new lights & six tanks.

sixtanks.jpg

I will try to get some drain & sump pics up soon.

Cuda

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...