Live Sand - Butt-ton Cheaps

BeasileyBub

I don't have any idea of per lb how much live sand I have but I it's a mixture of smooth small sand, with some pink hue in it, and the medium grain aragonite sand. The new owner of my tank doesn't want the remaining live rock (very little) and the live sand from the tank.

That being said if someone wants the sand for a project or what not I'd be willing to trade a coral or two for it. Or sell it to you for extremely cheap. $40 for the whole lot I'm not sure if that's an extreme amount (I don't think it is) but please notify me if it is. If it sits in my house for more than two days I'll be throwing it away. The clock starts 12/7/2015. It's the amount to cover the bottom of a 4ft x 2 ft tank about 1-1.5 inches deep. 

My number is 253-752-4552 I am in Corvallis which is the only downside. 

As rude as that sounds I'm sure your probably an easy going person who's probably just had to deal with a bunch of flakes/lowballers. No worries though, I'll keep a eye out for future post from ya an probably meet ya one day for coral or something random.

From my perspective everyone I've encountered on this forum is a super lowballer and or flake. Expecting to acquire something free because of my situation is low. I doubt I'll be selling or acquiring anything from anyone on here in the near future until my resentment blows over. 

• Like 2