Pledosophy A+++

I would like to send a big thanks out to Kevin! We met up today to trade some frags from my tank for a dual MH ballast he had hanging around. Well not only did he bring the ballast, but he also brought 2 moguls, a bulb, and 3 really nice size and very nice colored zoanthid frags to me. What an amazing guy. I wasn't expecting anything but an old ballast, and I got a nice ballast with lots of other goodies too.

I really hope you enjoy those frags Kevin. I would have brought way more if I new what you were bringing. (clap)

Definately consider your transactions with this guy as positive before you ever even meet him.

A++++++

Thanks again,

Garrett

Funny here I thought you were getting the sort end of the deal (laugh) . I got rid of an old ballast which was sitting on my shelf for almost a 9 months now and scored a grip of new frags for my tank.

They all made it. All are open and looking good in my tank. The color on the ric and some of those mushrooms is incredible. I'm very happy with them. Will be fun to watch them grow. (naughty) (clap)

Hope you enjoy your new frags to, least I could do.

Glad we both walked away smiling, really how I wanted this to end up.

(rock2)

Kevin