Lots of zoas for sale!!

Paratore

If I did not message or text you confirming your order, please pm/text me. Otherwise, I should have sent everyone a confirmation message :)

Thanks again everyone and I'll see you tomorrow at 4!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I posted an update of my corals on another forum and I had somebody come down on me pretty hard for misrepresenting what I had. What you told me and what you claim on this thread is not "Green Bay Packers". According to the members of Reef Central, Nano Reef, Zoabrary.com, Zooid.com, cuttlefish is selling green bay packers (look nothing like this), and various vendors, your information is incorrect. They are in fact radioactive dragon eyes. Unless you can provide me some solid evidence that everybody is wrong, I will assume that you do not know what you are selling and others should not be misled into thinking they have something they don't.

So I posted an update of my corals on another forum and I had somebody come down on me pretty hard for misrepresenting what I had. What you told me and what you claim on this thread is not "Green Bay Packers". According to the members of Reef Central, Nano Reef, Zoabrary.com, Zooid.com, cuttlefish is selling green bay packers (look nothing like this), and various vendors, your information is incorrect. They are in fact radioactive dragon eyes. Unless you can provide me some solid evidence that everybody is wrong, I will assume that you do not know what you are selling and others should not be misled into thinking they have something they don't.

Salty Pickle, I can guarantee you that the zoas I sold you are Green Bay Packers. I bought them off of a very well respected zoas expert on this forum as Green Bay packers. The Green Bay Packers that I sold you do not have a defined orange polyp spot in the center, this is probably the reason most people are doubting their authenticity. They have slightly morphed in my system and that caused them to loose that bright orange spot. That is one of the reasons I have a macro shot of the zoa polyp so you can see the features of it. cf4ce92fa8cadcd11769ab5c030f4433.jpg this picture is a zoomed in picture of the exact frag you received. as you can see, if you look closely at the center of the polyp you will see the faded orange center. Also on Green Bay packer zoas the bright green on the skirts starts about half way down each tentacle. As you can see on my zoas the bright green starts half way up the tentacle. The body of Green Bay packers is a greenish blue, same as my polyps. The frags that you received are indeed Green Bay Packers, they are just a little faded with you were able to see in the original picture. Their orange spot is just not very prominent. My goal was not to mislead anyone, that is why I posted a picture of the actual zoas. There are many morphs of zoas, they look slightly different, but their name is still the same. If I did not know the name of a zoa I would have listed it as an Unknow which is what I did for a couple different zoas on my sale list.

This thread was also viewed about 500 times if I recall correctly and I imagine some zoas experts looked at the sale thread. There are many many of those zoas experts apart of our community such as MrBret, Softy, TheClark, Sasquatch and more. I would hope that if I had mistakenly advertised the wrong zoa that one of them would have called me out on it and let know know I was wrong.

Furthermore, I do not appreciate you trying to publicly shame me without contacting me first to talk about the issue. This is something that could have been solved privately.

Edited by Paratore
  • Like 1

I was very flustered over the situation and as a result I didn't consider where I was posting, I just posted. Paratores reputation is not what I was after, it was answers. Sorry Paratore and the rest of the community for publicly posting and not having the clarity to realize I should move the conversation private. I have since done so.

Thank you for moving it over to private conversation Salty Pickle. If the mods could close this thread that would be awesome. Most of the zoas are sold. Hopefully I'll have more in a few weeks/months :) Thanks everyone again!!