Shiza!!!

Cor4eyh

So woke up this morning and found a lot of water on the floor of the living room, the tank was still running but upon further investigation it seems as though my rodi was not going into the tank but near the tank. Off the side and onto the carpet. So normally most of you would probably just clean the mess and move on however my tank stand is made of what I think is particle board, and it was swelling now I'm sure it probably would be ok but I freaked drained the tank grabbed a tub filled it up and transferred everything into the tub fish and corals and all, so I'm waiting to hear back from the company I bought the tank and stand from and see what they say about its integrity, but I've considered a few times making my own stand however this would be my first stand and I'd like to seek the help of anyone experienced in making a stand to see if they might build it or help me build mine. Hopefully everything lives in the interim. But that's my morning how have you guys been?86a2fe38bfb5039597ff8b3286ad39ce.jpga55bb7544a249f07e84881262c9e4385.jpgb011f37845f4c60db35727b976ca3570.jpg49c65d1a850c964cbc4800439d9cbdf0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure on what size your tank is or even where you are at but if close to the metro area I can help you whip out a 2x4 wood stand if need be. I have everything you need to do it but the 2x4s and screws......can make you one out of metal but that costs a few dollars more......

Edited by spectra

Not sure on what size your tank is or even where you are at but if close to the metro area I can help you whip out a 2x4 wood stand if need be. I have everything you need to do it but the 2x4s and screws......can make you one out of metal but that costs a few dollars more......

im in Portland up behind st Vincent's hospital and my table is 24x24x24 if love that msg me your number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk