Reboot or keep trying?

Cor4eyh

So I've had some issues with random algae and now am having fish disappear. I'm getting frustrated and annoyed. I had at one point about 15 fish in down to 4. I went on vacation and when I came home I had 5 fish was missing a clown and my wrasse, of course I had a tank topper but the wrasse managed to jump through a small gap crazy fish! My pair of clowns were doing fine then also when I got back one of the 2 clowns is missing then I had 3 chromis like 3 days ago now I have 2. I'm thinking something is eating them. My water Chem is good

Kh 9.8

Cal 450

Nitrates .02

Nitrites 0

Ammonia 0.0

Phos .02

I'm considering pulling all my rocks and selling all my corals but maybe keeping a frag of each and start with conpletely new sand and new dry rock. Let the tank cycle with no fish or inverts and rebuild again. Any advice or disagreements or agreements?

I'm sad and frustrated to no end, but I'm not a quitter just wondering if I can fix it or if a good reset would be good.

Tank today b1034c2e9a67988faabe3a4af16686fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch for wierd worms or crabs at night. A red led will help you spot them. You could have a bad hitch hiker that has gotten bug enough to start eating things. I had a unicid worm in my 90 gallon that was takingbout fish.

Hmm that's crazy!! How did you catch it or kill it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk