Marineland DD 250 gallon Starfire Glass tank with custom stand canopy and sump

Randy-S

$1200

Stand is extra tall at 42 inches and the canopy is 15 inches. Cherry stain on oak. 

Both have raised panel doors on three sides that open and are removable for easy access. 

Tank has min scratches and two corner overflows.

Sump has two filter sock compartment along with a skimmer compartment and a spot for internal or external pump.

Randy

I need to note that the back of the tank has ben painted black and I also have a chiller that comes with the tank

stand

IMG_1197_zpsrslm7g5y.jpg

canopy

IMG_1199_zpsn72mmj4t.jpg

sump

IMG_1198_zpss0uqbd1l.jpg

The sides of both stand and canopy have the same raised panel doors

big tanks are tough to sell I get that, and I want to go back to a 6 foot print prol a 300 gallon, so this got's to go.

I do have a guy want to trade a glock for it but I need to look into the laws before committing

1200 dollar Glock :nutty:  It is legal if you go through a FFL in WA.

GLWS

big tanks are tough to sell I get that, and I want to go back to a 6 foot print prol a 300 gallon, so this got's to go.

I do have a guy want to trade a glock for it but I need to look into the laws before committing

Randy. Where are you located? No matter if it is Washington or Oregon, you just have to do a gun transfer. (FFL) That is it. very simple, and painless.  All shops do this. Both parties fill out paperwork, there is a small fee involved to do this. (I'm sure the person owning the glock would be more than happy to pay the transfer fee.) And thats it. Transfer complete.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...