Like new MP10ES, mfg date 9/04/2014

onefang

I bought this MP10ES from a fellow hobbyist who ran it for a few days and then decided to go a different direction. I got it, ran it in my 11.4, then realized I can't turn it up much past a couple leds before my tank looks like a scene from the movie dune - well, minus the cool blue eyes and spice.

This thing has had virtually no runtime - I'd venture to say it's probably got a week at most on it. It has a manufacture date of Sept. 4th, 2014, and I have a receipt from the original buyer that shows it purchased new in March 2015. The dry side still has the little protective film thingy on it even :)

Comes with manual, the adhesive clips to run the cable along the tank edge, zip ties, glass thickness shim, everything you would get new.

It doesn't have the box unfortunately, but does have the little plastic thing it came in.

Asking $170 - or possibly trade, see below.

I live in Eugene - but I can drive and meet somewhere in the middle on a weekend day. It can be picked up any weekday also.

Trades:

I will consider trades for lighing that I can use on my 11.4 Mr Aqua tank - which means it will need to be able to tank mount to a tank that is ~18" in length. Not really looking for PAR bulb setups though.

I also might consider trading for corals (looking for nice ricordea yuma, blastomussa, and I am always up for branching Euphyllias)

903ciq.jpg

mkgk1z.jpg