MCMAC 2007 is on July 20th and 21st this year!!!

Ed Hahn

I just wanted to let you know of a event that started in 2004. People communicated and met at one centralized spot. We tried to get as many hobbyist together at one place. We had coral shipped in at cost to be silent auctioned, We had clams shipped in at cost for silent auction, we tried to get interesting speakers at least two each year, Tank tour, Friday night barbeque, Saturday night catered meal. This year July 20th and 21st of 2007. We are doing it again. You all are invited.

Kevin Pockell will be doing a fragging presentation on Friday night at Barbeque, Saturday after tank tour we will see Mike Palletta and Sanjay Joshi educating us in a professional evironment (air conditioned Movie Theater). I could talk forever about the past Conferences. They were awesome. I have no doubt this one will be any different.

Here is the link.

http://mcsac.org/content/view/17/32/

My job this year is for sponsorships.

I can tell you that the below companies have already responded and volunteered goodies for this event to keep it going YEARLY!!!

Here are a few.

Euroreef,

PFO Lighting

Tunze USA

ELOS

Seachem

Aquatic Dreams

This one is really cool he was here in 2005- Anthony Calfo sponsored this event!

Brightwell Aquatics

I hope to see you there. Its less than one month away!

In Tri-cities, Washington

Its a few hours drive from you.

I hope to see you there!

Ed Hahn:D

Its less than 23 days away, what are you doing? Lets build a Memorie!

I offered a boat ride on the Columbia River with Sponsors if they showed. That offer is good to PNWMAS Board members too. I am hoping all hobbyist work together to build that bridge so hobbyist from all areas can see as many club meetings or events as they want.

Working as one, because we are one in this hobby! Lets meet at one place each year and Grow!

I hope those fuzzy sticks grow with lots of color!

hope to see you soon!

Ed

Wife asked me to go to Miss Tri-Cities Pagent on July 20th and 21st!(wife)

(scratch)

(nono) Honey, I look forward to this as much as I love ya. Please let me have this one time a year for myself. (rock2) MCMAC 2007!!!! (rock2)

• 2 weeks later...

time is getting closer to MCMAC!

Steve Tyree was at the First Conference in 2004 in Tri-Cities, Washington. He wanted to make sure this event went well again. He donated some corals for this event also. In return, the Website will also post The Coral Farmers Market as a sponsor for this event. I am betting the frags will be raffled. Again, good people working together to help each other. Its less than 200 miles for a lot of you. If you come, you will not regret it. In fact I bet you will return next year if you do.

I am hoping to see you all in Tri-Cities on July 20th and 21st 2007 for MCMAC.

http://mcsac.org/content/view/17/32/

click on the picture and you can see photos from past MCMAC.

Hope to see you there,

Ed:D

Ok, I just got confirmation of more motel rooms available for MCMAC. How about a price of $60 plus tax a night in a very clean, quiet professional environment within a mile from everything.

I will post the letter tonight when I get home.

thanks in Advance,

Ed

Room Rates I talked about earlier.

I got permission to post letter from Motel.

Hi Ed,

Thank you for your interest in the Guest House at PNNL. We would love to have the Mid-Columbia Salt Water members stay with us on the 20th and 21st of this month. We currently have about 20 queen bedded hotel rooms available. We will offer you a room rate of $60.00 plus tax per night for individuals requesting rooms with the Mid-Columbia Salt Water or MCMAC (please note that no housekeeping service would be provided during the two day stay). We require all reservations be guaranteed with credit card at time of booking and we have a 24 hour in advance cancellation policy. Please refer interested parties to guesthouse@pnl.gov or 509-372-6736. They can also visit us online at http://www.pnl.gov/guesthouse/ where rooms and amenities can be viewed. Reservations can be made on this site however guests will still need to call with credit card information.

I look forward to hosting your group and please contact me if you have any questions.

Have a great evening!

Sandra Fies

sandra@pnl.gov

509-372-6736

Brandy,

If you want to drive less than a mile further. You can call Sandra at above number for Motel. You will need to mention MCMAC or Midcolumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club for discount. It does not have Pool. It is a very clean environment. It is quite the deal. Please check out the extras you get. If you need any thing call me on my cell and I will get back to you asap if I do not answer.

The above motel is off of the main street in Richland(George Washington Way). You take G. Way to Battelle Blvd. You turn left at Stop light Battelle Blvd. The Motel is first Building on right. You take first right and following first right, then a right into Motel Parking Lot. Motell actually sits on corner of block. $60 plus tax for Queen size Bed and room if you mention MCMAC or Midcolumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club. A very clean, professional environment. It should be quiet as well.

Thanks in Advance,

Ed Hahn

esmzhahn@verizon.net

509-374-0815 home

509-948-4013 cell