Aiptasia Killer best suggestion?

Cor4eyh

So I've had aiptasia for about a year and have tried peppermint shrimp and a filefish.

Peppermint so bought 6 they lasted about 3 months all each passing away and only finding caucuses they were the best because they only ate aiptasia ps I can't figure out why I can't keep shrimps very long assume I have a hitchhiker

I tried the filefish which he was amazing with aiptasia but also loved my Zoas which I would like to avoid again.

I've been considering the butterfly fish. Wondering if you guys have any experience with them in a reef aquarium?

They're extremely unsightly and filling my sump they're so big! Whatcha guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My copperband butterfly has been very effective at aptasia control. But he also likes acans.

I only have 2 scans and their not my favorite does he eat Zoas? Or anything like that? Did you get any growing in your sump?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to say that if you use the kalkwasser paste in the right concentration and leave the pumps off for 15 minutes to half an hour it will destroy just about everything it touches including majanos, star polyps, and palys. They may be ejecting some prodigy prior to the dose and you are seeing the aftermath in those little returning anemones.