Nem

Mitrillion

IIRC your tank had been setup for a week or so, then you added new liverock and the nem the same day. I think I read on the other forum that you had ammonia levels of .5 and nitrite of 1. The nem has been in the tank since yesterday. Is that all accurate?

I would either pull anything alive in that tank out of that tank and house it with another reefer, or try to go the Amquell and water change route.

Ammonia will kill most anything, so having a detectable level of ammonia is going to kill your fish and corals. To lower ammoinia you can use products like Amquell or Prime which will neutralize the ammonia almost instantly. You can also use bottled bacteria's to instantly cycle your tank. Large corrective water changes will also lower the level off ammonia. If you did a 50% change on your tank your ammonia level would drop down to .25. Still deadly but not as deadly.

Any fish or coral is going to die in a tank with detectable ammonia. So if you can't use the products and do the water change you are best having someone else take care of the livestock for you until your tank is cycled. Putting livestock in an uncycled tank is never a good idea.

IIRC your tank had been setup for a week or so, then you added new liverock and the nem the same day. I think I read on the other forum that you had ammonia levels of .5 and nitrite of 1. The nem has been in the tank since yesterday. Is that all accurate?

I would either pull anything alive in that tank out of that tank and house it with another reefer, or try to go the Amquell and water change route.

Ammonia will kill most anything, so having a detectable level of ammonia is going to kill your fish and corals. To lower ammoinia you can use products like Amquell or Prime which will neutralize the ammonia almost instantly. You can also use bottled bacteria's to instantly cycle your tank. Large corrective water changes will also lower the level off ammonia. If you did a 50% change on your tank your ammonia level would drop down to .25. Still deadly but not as deadly.

Any fish or coral is going to die in a tank with detectable ammonia. So if you can't use the products and do the water change you are best having someone else take care of the livestock for you until your tank is cycled. Putting livestock in an uncycled tank is never a good idea.

If this is the case you've already screwed yourself and if you're lucky you might be able to pull the nem and give it to a fellow reefer. A new tank should have nothing living in it for the first few weeks.

FYI when you have questions like this pictures always help as well as the results of a full water test.

Sounds harsh but is reality...reefing requires patience, which is something I have learned over the last year and a half, and I still struggle with being patient.  Good sound advice.  I hope it survives/

I pulled it out. It's at lfs being housed... Have a shrimp and crabs and snales in there

Excellent.

Though If you have ammonia(very likely, or Nitrites) some crabs and snails may be ok, but you will still lose a good many. This isn't a huge problem though, just the start of the cycle and bacterial colonization, which is crucial to a healthy balanced tank. Those bacteria that will grow in the first months will go a long ways in your ability to keep the anemones alive and happy.

Patience is your friend...If you have live rock, you are on your way to a cycled tank...even a tank that looks empty is working to become a balanced tank.

Please ask as many questions as you need to, lots of people on here who can help you be successful and avert disaster before it happens, or even after it happens.