Free Jerk-faced Ocellaris

slumberland

So we have this little ocellaris clownfish that's maybe an inch long, and we want to get rid of him, cause he's a jerk (note: he's probably a she). He's been a bit of a biter for a few weeks now, but ever since he started hosting our little Sebae anemone, it's gotten to the point where we can't even stick our hands in the tank without netting him first.

Besides the fact that we'd rather have a pair of Mochas or Picassos, we're in the process of moving all our stuff over from the 29g tall we have to a 93g cube and don't want to have to deal with him swimming around with that stupid smirk, acting like he owns the place.

It'd be nice to get a frag or something in trade, but we really just want to send him to somewhere he can be the king (queen) of his own little ocean, as opposed to hanging around being a big, stupid, dumb-faced bully.

Here is a video of him hosting with the Sebae, so you know he's totally down with that.

Thanks for the hookup you two! The little monster is swimming around happy as can be in the nano. I have two candy stripe cardinals in there and they tried to nip at him as soon as I put him in the tank, but he chased them right back and now he seems to be claiming the whole tank as his own. I think he will be just fine :)